Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rangers of Ithilien Forum Index -> Member Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Minulinnwen

re: Sidhmeldiriel - Friend of Peace

Sidhmeldiriel, my captain on Elendilmir is my lowest and last alt on the server. After leveling this one I won't level another, simply because I'm out character slots.

I started a captain on Landroval, because I wanted to RP and I wanted to participate in the events on there. I was amazed by the class. I absolutely love it. Usually I play a caster-type of class. My main on Elendilmir is a level 75 lore-master called Minulinnwen. I also have a minstrel, a rune keeper and a guardian on this server. They are level 59, 61 and 66 respectively.

The best thing about the game is the ability to be really social, to help friends. I love to help with questing, but also by crafting people good gear so they can enjoy the game better. As a result I am supreme master in all crafting professions and have access to the Scholar's Guild, Jeweller's Guild, Woodworker Guild, Metalsmith Guild and the Tailor's Guild. Don't hesitate to contact me when you need to gear up! I am happy to craft something for you without charging anythying. I think crafting for kinsmen should be free.

In real-life I live in Europe, in the Netherlands, which means I am probably on-line at weird hours. I am mostly online on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and only in the early evenings (European time) during the week. I realise that's a moment when most people in the US are still at work.

Now I leveled a number of toons through the same content, I find just questing boring. Been there done that. However, I discovered doing the quests in-character makes them just a little different. This is how I discovered role-playing. Usually I quest in role-play mode by default now. Role-Playing ROCKS! Love to do it as often as I can.

I never did any of the end-game content (and it will take a while before I get there with this alt), but I would love to run 3-mans with my captain at some point or maybe the occasional (PUG) raid.

Just so you know who I am and what makes me tick. Happy

Awarded:

Huzzah and welcome to the Rangers. Thanks for sharing.

Halagard

I forgot to mention that I am in the game because of the Secrets of Middle-earth podcast. For those who listen to it, I'm the female with the weird accent (because English isn't my native language).

Master Scribe

Awarded:

Great to have you in the Kin! Welcome! I have also listened to the podcast. Great job on it.

Last edited by Chadoin on 11/09/2011 14:05; edited 1 time in total

Master Scribe

Awarded:

It is great to have you in the kin. A welcome addition indeed.
Alganon
Leader
Master Scribe

Awarded:

Welcome to the Rangers of Ithilien!

I am thinking about moving my main to the kin as well, but she is successor in the other kin, so I need to discuss it with my kind leader first. I have other alts in that kin, so maybe successor things can be moved to one of those toons. Her name is Minulinnwen and she is a level 75 lore-master and a Westfold Master Scholar and Farmer. She's Master Supreme weaponsmith, but in the Scholar's Guild.

Master Scribe

Sidhmeldiriel wrote:
I am thinking about moving my main to the kin as well, but she is successor in the other kin, so I need to discuss it with my kind leader first. I have other alts in that kin, so maybe successor things can be moved to one of those toons. Her name is Minulinnwen and she is a level 75 lore-master and a Westfold Master Scholar and Farmer. She's Master Supreme weaponsmith, but in the Scholar's Guild.

She would be very welcome! And your Hendonglin, your Guardian too!

Laura
Minulinnwen

I could do the guard as well, indeed. I hardly play her, because soloing with a tank isn't much fun. At least not to me. Great idea, maybe I can use her for role-playing... Hmmm...

Jump to: