Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rangers of Ithilien Forum Index -> New Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Churtanis
Recruit
Apprentice Scribe

re: App: Churtanis

The application submitted by Churtanis is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Churtanis
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Arkenstone
Level : 100
Race : Race of Man
Class : Hunter

Rangers are responsible for the defense of the land and its people. Because of this, I agree, as a ranger, to meet the standards defined by the kinship.:
Agree

I am over 18 years old, my parent is in the Kinship, or my parent has given approval for me to be in the Kinship by speaking with one of its officers.:
Agree

The Rangers of Ithilien is a Role Playing kinship. I agree to honor role-playing efforts by its members.:
Agree

The Rangers of Ithilien are a Family-Oriented Kinship. I agree to behave in a manner appropriate to that orientation.:
Agree

As a Ranger, I understand that I am expected to act in a positive manner toward other players. I promise to ensure that my actions reflect positively on the overall Kinship image and on all fellow members.:
Agree

I agree to keep chat channels, voice channels and forum posts free of profanity and comments that are offensive based on a person's race, religion or sexual orientation.:
Agree

I understand that overt sexual commentary and the promotion of illegal drug use in kinchat, voice channels or website postings is prohibited.:
Agree

I have read and understand the information contained in the Recruit Information section. :
Agree

I have read and understand the information contained in the Member Information section. :
Agree

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rangers of Ithilien Forum Index -> New Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: