View previous topic :: View next topic  
Churtanis
Recruit
Apprentice Scribe

re: Greetings Fellow Rangers!

Greetings  Fellow Rangers! I am Churtanis and I am from your Mirror Kin of The Rangers of Ithilien Arkenstone chapter.

Many years back I had a character on Elendilmir and still do,to be a good will ambassador between our two servers.

Now with the realization that Elendilmir is going to be closing,please don’t see this as a poaching opportunity,but as a hand out to those of our mirror kin.

I realise you all may have your own Founders,leaders and Structure,but the Rangers of Ithilen Arkenstone should you wish to head to our server,would welcome you all  if you should choose to align yourselves with us..

Who knows you may even be able to show us some things,that we may not be versed in.

We also have a guild portal site obviously Arkenstone offiliated,but  we are more than willing to aid you in coming across.

Ill be glad to chat to any of you ,either on here,on our own site,or in game…just send me a tell…

Awaiting your replies!

Churtanis of Arkenstone on behalf of Esteladan Founder of Rangers of Ithilien Arkenstone Chapter:

WuZEROD
Apprentice Scribe

re: WuZEROD reporting for duty.

Hello,

I am founding member of the branch here in Elendilmir, I never made the initial transfer. I am looking forward to meeting old and new friends alike. I don't play as much as I used to.

Sincerely,

WuZEROD

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rangers of Ithilien Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum